1. From the Airport to Gent-Sint-Pieters railway station
Ghent and its main railway station 'Gent-Sint-Pieters' is directly accessible by train from Brussels Airport (Zaventem).
From Brussels South (Charleroi) Airport it is somewhat more difficult, yet there are shuttle busses (Flibco) that can bring you
to Charleroi railway station or even to Gent.
From Charleroi railway station, it is easiest to take the train to Brussels South (Brussel Zuid/Bruxelles Midi). From there take the train to Gent-Sint-Pieters railway station.
Another option is to take a shuttle bus to Gent-Sint-Pieters, this might be more easy, faster and cheaper.
2. From Gent-Sint-Pieters railway station to 'Het Pand'
The venue 'Het Pand' is easily reachable from the railway station Gent-Sint-Pieters by either taking the tram number 1 or number 2 at (tram) platform 2.
- When taking tram 1 in direction 'Evergem', get off the tram at stop 'Theresianenstraat'.
From here, a 900 m walk follows:
- Walk to the right into the Theresianenstraat until the T-junction at the end and turn left.
- Turn right on the next T-junction and follow Sint-Michielsstraat until you reach the church.
- Here, go into the street that runs right from the church until you reach your destination on the left hand side.
- When taking tram 2 in direction 'Melle Leeuw', you would have to leave the tram at 'Oude Houtlei'.
- Walk in the direction the tram is heading until the second crossroad.
- Turn left here and follow 'Onderbergen' until you reach the venue at the right hand side.